It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I was absolutely on board when I saw that 'City are interested in Kyogo' tweet until I saw that he will be out for a few months. An odd move IMO if he is indeed going to be injured for probably 1/4 of the time we will want him for. Great player though and in other circumstances I would be happy to see him at City. I also feel like having a decent East Asian player is good for any top club.
He’s not out. Only if he chooses to get the surgery.

Your opinion and you’re welcome to it, but Pep very very clearly does not think he’s up to it. It’s virtually identical to Phillips in terms of writing being on the wall. If he wants to stay and play in the carabao that’s up to him but he won’t get near an important match.
He's been here 12 months, came with no pre-season so was playing catch up and was never going to be able to force his way in straight away unless there were massive injuries or nothing to play for.

His first 12 months might be identical to phillips, but it was also identical to cancelo or ake. There's no evidence to back the idea the writing is on the wall.

Started with Sama pod, Big Ste said its Duran or lad from Celtic, had a couple of messages you'll prob see this break soon enough..
I hope we get Kyogo, his such a clever player, impressive runs and lots of goals.

might as well link this here for those who no little about him (like i do) - some scout reports

Nice piece. It describes him well. He is a very impressive attacker, clever, calculating, great vision, great anticipation, movement, genius runs and I am sure he will pick up our system with ease because he is such a very intelligent footballer. The way he plays, you can tell he has a high IQ, not just football wise, but mathematical and methodic wise. He is so strategic and clever. He would be a great signing in my opinion.

Nice piece. It describes him well. He is a very impressive attacker, clever, calculating, great vision, great anticipation, movement, genius runs and I am sure he will pick up our system with ease because he is such a very intelligent footballer. The way he plays, you can tell he has a high IQ, not just football wise, but mathematical and methodic wise. He is so strategic and clever. He would be a great signing in my opinion.
Everything we look for. If we have different plans next year he’s young enough and good enough to sell on but if he comes in and impresses he’ll surely stay.

I think would be a great signing but need to be sure about this ongoing shoulder problem. Rodgers has spoken openly about it publicly and has been going on a long time.

Kyogo is another interesting option but as it mentioned in the thread he is currently injured.

I know one person said Kyogo on Twitter but is there anything else that suggests it's him rather than Taty Castellanos? Castellanos got more links to CFG than Kyogo and also Sam Lee mentioned on stream with LB a bid from another club being rejected recently - Girona were trying to re-sign Castellanos this summer.

Feels like he makes more sense to me given the clues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.