It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Everything we look for. If we have different plans next year he’s young enough and good enough to sell on but if he comes in and impresses he’ll surely stay.

I think would be a great signing but need to be sure about this ongoing shoulder problem. Rodgers has spoken openly about it publicly and has been going on a long time.
He is 29

I know one person said Kyogo on Twitter but is there anything else that suggests it's him rather than Taty Castellanos? Castellanos got more links to CFG than Kyogo and also Sam Lee mentioned on stream with LB a bid from another club being rejected recently - Girona were trying to re-sign Castellanos this summer.

Feels like he makes more sense to me given the clues?
No one has said Taty that i know of outside this thread. Kyogo had PL offers this summer already.

Taty makes no sense
Why though? Plenty of CFG links. I'd imagine it to be way more likely than we're getting references from Girona, who wanted him this summer, than Postecoglou, who works for another PL side?

I've just not seen anything majorly concrete on Kyogo other than a couple of tweets from sources that don't have too much weight. And Sam Lee also mentioned going and watching an old game of said player this morning to see what kind of player he is. He was watching Kyogo live a few weeks ago vs City?

I might be reaching, just not sure where the Kyogo certainty has come from haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.