It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Whats with Kabore? strange no rumours of him, had a decent loan spell at Luton, has some PL and Ligue 1 experience, easily should warrant 10m fee.
He will probably end up on loan again but there is something in the back of my mind that we are waiting to see are there any developments with Walker.

Whats with Kabore? strange no rumours of him, had a decent loan spell at Luton, has some PL and Ligue 1 experience, easily should warrant 10m fee.
Like Perrone sure something will come out of nowhere but to who. You’re right should be an easy loan/sale.

So with Gundogan in, a striker hopefully on his way and Perrone off to Como it just leaves Cancelo and Kabore to be sorted. There still may be a question mark about Nunes though.

This summer we’ve moved Gomez and Alvarez from the first team squad. Phillips, Perrone, Delap, Callum Doyle and Couto have returned from loans and have since been loaned or sold.

We’re effectively adding 4 to the first team- Savinho, Gundogan, McAtee and whichever striker arrives while only moving 2. I suspect there’ll be pressure to move Nunes but wouldn’t be surprised if McAtee gets itchy feet.

We’re effectively adding 4 to the first team- Savinho, Gundogan, McAtee and whichever striker arrives while only moving 2. I suspect there’ll be pressure to move Nunes but wouldn’t be surprised if McAtee gets itchy feet.
There will definitely be itchy feet in January when Bobb and Echeverri will be available

So with Gundogan in, a striker hopefully on his way and Perrone off to Como it just leaves Cancelo and Kabore to be sorted. There still may be a question mark about Nunes though.

This summer we’ve moved Gomez and Alvarez from the first team squad. Phillips, Perrone, Delap, Callum Doyle and Couto have returned from loans and have since been loaned or sold.

I met cancelo the other night in Morrisons supermarket, the one in whitefield, he seemed a bit of a moody bugger when my brother asked him for a picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.