It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

overall very strange window for us, Savinho, Gundo and maybe some unknown striker who is happy to be a sub, likely costing peanuts. all very cheap signings, we really didnt want to go and spend big this summer for whatever reason. if we had gone crazy this window that would have meant Pep is starting another big cycle, now that maybe is delayed only or it wont be him to do that. Walker, Gundo, KDB, Ederson, Kovacic imo all will be gone in 2 seasons, so serious amount of firework needs to happen in next few windows. hope the money we saved this window will be all there for next summer and some more.
As I said, there aren't any quality players on the market. And we don't want to buy some mediocre player who'll just end up being dead weight on our hands afterwards. Look at Real, they didn't sign anyone for years, they just go for top quality. And you can see they're doing well in terms of player quality.

It would make more sense if we loan one or two of McAtee, O’Reilly or Nunes out given Gundo is back and a striker may join. They all aim at 10/8 role while there will be Kev Gundo Bernado Foden Kova all ranking before them and Bobb later. And we might play double strikers in some odd occasions. Would love to see them getting more game time. Better for growth.

haven't even counted him. lol

Well then we have room for two more. But I think only one will come in, after gundo. We will go with 20 out of the 21 limit imo. Echeverri taking the last spot in January potentially.

I met cancelo the other night in Morrisons supermarket, the one in whitefield, he seemed a bit of a moody bugger when my brother asked him for a picture

I will be happy to see the back of him. Brilliant footballer but not a great defender and seems a bit of a malignant presence in the dressing room.

I met cancelo the other night in Morrisons supermarket, the one in whitefield, he seemed a bit of a moody bugger when my brother asked him for a picture
I don’t like him but in that scenario he’s just living his life, minding his business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.