It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I do know we looked at Josh Sargent as a possible player to come in, but I have been told we are down the line with another striker, seems to be a problem over the fee from what I was told, we were already down the line with this before the gundogan news dropped on our lap

I do know we looked at Josh Sargent as a possible player to come in, but I have been told we are down the line with another striker, seems to be a problem over the fee from what I was told, we were already down the line with this before the gundogan news dropped on our lap
he's fucking terrible.

Last edited:

The Gundo deal shouldnt stop a back up striker deal though? We wanted another midfielder which we are now getting on a free and have cash from the Alvarez deal burning a hole?

The Gundo deal shouldnt stop a back up striker deal though? We wanted another midfielder which we are now getting on a free and have cash from the Alvarez deal burning a hole?
squad space and game time will be the reasons. Gundo puts us at 24 i think with 20 named per PL game.

Whats with Kabore? strange no rumours of him, had a decent loan spell at Luton, has some PL and Ligue 1 experience, easily should warrant 10m fee.

Perrone almost off to Como (not sure thats a great move for him).

Cancelo still big question mark, I woud prefer Saudis club buying him out rather than any Barca deal where he is back again next August waiting for Barca late, cheap loan offer.

and then Nunes and McAtee, I think with Gundo coming back one of these two need to move for sure for their own sake. i would cash in on Nunes while his value must be somewhat higher. would be embarrassing for him if even McAtee gets game time front of him. but also for McAtee if he only features in 2-3 Carabao games only until January.

overall very strange window for us, Savinho, Gundo and maybe some unknown striker who is happy to be a sub, likely costing peanuts. all very cheap signings, we really didnt want to go and spend big this summer for whatever reason. if we had gone crazy this window that would have meant Pep is starting another big cycle, now that maybe is delayed only or it wont be him to do that. Walker, Gundo, KDB, Ederson, Kovacic imo all will be gone in 2 seasons, so serious amount of firework needs to happen in next few windows. hope the money we saved this window will be all there for next summer and some more.

... hope the money we saved this window will be all there for next summer and some more.
we've got a fair few contract renewals to come up as well. KDB, Silva, Stones, Walker, McAtee, Ederson, Oretga, Rodri & probably Haaland & Pep over the next 12 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.