It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Do we think we're going to get rid of anyone from the squad?
A bit overstacked in terms of midfielders now with Gundogan and McAtee back.
Nunes is the favourite but anyone foresee a shock exit before the window shuts?
It might be blind hope but I'd keep Nunes ahead of keeping Walker. Could end up being a big mistake though?

I know he's injured ATM but when he's back I expect bobb to get more game time than last year and Mcatee will get minutes too

Agree. There is room and a need for all of them imo.

I’m guessing if he’s not playing week in week out can nurse it until the off season. Obviously not ideal as Haaland could have a big injury and will have to play but you’d think he won’t be playing as much as Alvarez did.

Not overall, but remember Alvarez played in midfield a lot to cover for Kev's long term injury. He would only really need to play as much as Alvarez did as a striker, if Gundo can spread the load in midfield.

Where did his name come into the mix? His record is not great.
Think on a podcast with Big Steve where he stated Duro and Kyogo were being looked at. Before any real links to Kyogo.

His overall record isn’t great but good season last year and scored in their opening game. So definitely on the up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.