It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Squad depth yes and if KDB and Haaland stay fit then defo. Bobb looking to have that wow factor and Gundo coming back with his mentality and personality then we are looking good imo.
Arsenal haven’t got far better either. They’ve Calafiori and Merino in and I’d say our Savio and Gundogan is better.

you also have to look at the typical uptick in players in their second season, kova and gvardiol will be much better this season also
Doku will be better too. Think Savinho looks pretty strong anyway and won’t need as much time to bed in.

I'd say stronger couple deep everywhere bar LB/LCB (i expect JWE to leave before we're done) 24 player CL squad with him inc. though so not bad.

Only Haaland outfield can play 1 position.

Screenshot 2024-08-21 124644.png

Last edited:
I'd say stronger couple deep everywhere bar LB/LCB (i expect JWE to leave before we're done) 24 player CL squad with him inc. though so not bad.

Only Haaland outfield can play 1 position.
Will say we could use Stones having a big season allowing an extra midfielder/attacker in the mix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.