It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Terrible treatment. Far better than the likes of Mudryk , Madueke

Why do you think it's terrible treatment out of curiosity?

Maresca didn't sign Raheem Sterling, Things like this always happen, He was signed by the previous manager and now the new manager is in the door and he doesn't want him. That's fine.

He was also left out of the squad on Sunday, Instead of getting his head down and trying to impress the new manager he releases a statement like a baby throwing his toys out of the pram.

Maresca obviously feels he has better options than Sterling in the squad, He's the boss.

Why do you think it's terrible treatment out of curiosity?

Maresca didn't sign Raheem Sterling, Things like this always happen, He was signed by the previous manager and now the new manager is in the door and he doesn't want him. That's fine.

He was also left out of the squad on Sunday, Instead of getting his head down and trying to impress the new manager he releases a statement like a baby throwing his toys out of the pram.

Maresca obviously feels he has better options than Sterling in the squad, He's the boss.
Terrible treatment by the club, think it's a purely financial decision based on wages.

Terrible treatment by the club, think it's a purely finacial decision based on wages.
There's no doubting they are incredibly badly ran, Absolute joke since the take over.

In terms of Sterling himself, Say the last 18 months at City he was in really bad form, Playing very poor football. He's now at Chelsea two years and I don't think he's improved at all or even warranted a place in the starting eleven.

He hasn't hit any heights at Chelsea and to be perfectly honest about it he's been shit since he's joined Chelsea. Maresca knows him from his time at City too so maybe there's something in that also.

I feel bad for Raheem given his contribution to City but let's face it, his form is regressive and has been for a while.

He seems to be worse in front of goal now than he's ever been and so I can't really blame Chelsea for getting rid.

He's a Prem mid table player at best.

Terrible treatment. Far better than the likes of Mudryk , Madueke

I like Raheem a lot for what he did for us here but this seems fair to be honest. The new manager prefers a different style of winger and is giving him clear feedback that he would be better off leaving the club. He can stay of course if he prefers to collect his contract but he won't play much/at all. Thats how it goes, no?

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne, Foden
Savinho, Haaland, Grealish

Ortega
Lewis, Stones, Ake, Wilson-Esbrand
Kovacic, Gundogan
Bobb, Bernardo, Doku
Kyogo

McAtee dropping in and out. Nunes likely in Portugal or Saudi Arabia.

Fuck! That second team would get top 6!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.