It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah not many else in after Gundogan. Potentially 1 more in Alvarez replacement (Kyogo maybe)

Are you absolutely sure?

I'll go ahead and be sure.

Those types of deals don't happen this late in the window without a lot of background noise already having been made.

Plus there wouldn't be any need any more, not for that position.

Gundo and a second striker, and we are all set.

If Cancelo is sold for that reported 38m euros, does anyone else think we've a big deal lined up still in this window. Would take our incomings to near 200m, with only 20m spent as of yet. Guimaraes?
This isn't the window. Next year is when we can hopefully snap up a quality player; there's no quality on the market right now, that's why we haven't signed anyone. We need to look for a quality player who's like Gundo, just younger. You see it too, these technical, smart players with great passing are very rare now. I can't even think of one off the top of my head. Only Odegaard and Wirtz come to mind. We must have to pay 150 million for him next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.