It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I feel they should loan out Nico O'Reilly now.. will get zero minutes in the league now (cos Gundo in) and is "already" 19. I however feel that MCatee will get minutes cos Pep really likes his player type and he loves a player that can occasionally thread that David Silva pass though. He will probably be sold next summer thoguh but if hes had some sub stuff for City he will have shown other teams in the PL/top Championship, what he can do. SheffU was just totally wrong for him.

I think Oreilly mostly needs senior minutes cos of his bambi on ice body type and will get much sturdier if he gets loaned out and play senior stuff regularly then if he stays one season.

Last edited:
Agree. Some of his advanced metrics in La Liga last season were promising. Might have a player in this lad if he continues to develop the right way.

Seen Como have also signed Sergi Roberto and Nico Paz, and of course Varane. Should be a good landing place for Maximo.

Fibreglass is a very promising coach and clearly an intelligent guy.

Great move for Perrone.

Has this guy ever come out with anything that hasn't already been reported? He's basically a news aggregator but treated as an ITK messiah on Twitter. And acts like one!

I follow him on Twitter just because I know he’ll post stuff albeit I know it’s not from him. He latches on to others info.

I accidentally joined his live chat last night for about a minute and they were all shouting about how they broke the news Gundo would wear 21 before anyone and today it looks like he’ll take the 19 shirt.

Bloke knows fuck all.

I follow him on Twitter just because I know he’ll post stuff albeit I know it’s not from him. He latches on to others info.

I accidentally joined his live chat last night for about a minute and they were all shouting about how they broke the news Gundo would wear 21 before anyone and today it looks like he’ll take the 19 shirt.

Bloke knows fuck all.
agreed mate he blocked me on twitter, Look up the DICK in the dictionary ,theres a picture of him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.