It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I follow him on Twitter just because I know he’ll post stuff albeit I know it’s not from him. He latches on to others info.

I accidentally joined his live chat last night for about a minute and they were all shouting about how they broke the news Gundo would wear 21 before anyone and today it looks like he’ll take the 19 shirt.

Bloke knows fuck all.
You see tolmie put something on twitter and about half an hour later he posts the same thing.
He doesn't directly say he's ITK but likes to give off the impression he is when in reality all he does is read stuff then post it himself.
Maybe tolmie should make up a fake rumour to show him up.

You see tolmie put something on twitter and about half an hour later he posts the same thing.
He doesn't directly say he's ITK but likes to give off the impression he is when in reality all he does is read stuff then post it himself.
Please God no. I don't want to be standing by my bed all bank holiday weekend.

Blue Bone is a damn fine Twitter ITK. He was the first and only one to break the story on Kovacic's serious injury that he picked up in training last preseason

always makes me laugh when somebody puts im hearing like they have been specifically told when in reality they have just read the same as everyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.