It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rather him stay and get a few games.
The signing of Nunes was the strangest of recent times. We panicked last summer after the deal for Paqueta fell through.

With Gundog leaving, & Rodders complaining about playing too many matches, we made a purchase we should never have.

Wolves fans were creaming themselves that they'd got £50m for him. I never rated him at Sporting or Wolves. We need to move Nunes, Cancelo & Philips (on loan at Ipswich) on permanently.

The signing of Nunes was the strangest of recent times. We panicked last summer after the deal for Paqueta fell through.

With Gundog leaving, & Rodders complaining about playing too many matches, we made a purchase we should never have.

Wolves fans were creaming themselves that they'd got £50m for him. I never rated him at Sporting or Wolves. We need to move Nunes, Cancelo & Philips (on loan at Ipswich) on permanently.
I feel a little for Nunes. He's a brilliant player in his own right but just hasn't had a run of games to show it. Maybe that's because Pep doesn't trust him, or because he can't determine his best position, but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes elsewhere and shines.

Gundo is still one of the best midfielders in the world, so his arrival will restrict Nunes further. But I do think he'll shine if given a run of games.

I feel a little for Nunes. He's a brilliant player in his own right but just hasn't had a run of games to show it. Maybe that's because Pep doesn't trust him, or because he can't determine his best position, but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes elsewhere and shines.

Gundo is still one of the best midfielders in the world, so his arrival will restrict Nunes further. But I do think he'll shine if given a run of games.
Alas, I can't see it with Nunes. If he was going to shine above the level we've seen, I think he'd be showing regular signs of it by now.

From what I've seen of him over the years, he's a mid-level PL player at best. If he stays, I hope he proves me wrong, but to be honest, I just can't see it.

Remember the KDB injury that played a big part.

Ok. Still think he'd make good with a few games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.