It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seriously ?
Gundogan is free I personally prefer you hungry players for numerous reasons
However Gundogan is a low risk signing (wages only )
He knows the club and system and is still quality if it doesn’t work out what do we lose ?
Lastly if he is a MLS standard player and the young players you’ve mentioned can’t oust him they need to move on because they are not of the required level
It is only a risk to those that are here already, as for the kids, it is about the opportunity to impress, where is Bobb going to get minutes this season, what is Echeverri coming here for.

For those that have tinted glasses, there is only one reason for bringing back Gundogan, on a free, that is we are hoping to play a record amount of games, so Peps minimal squad will not cut it, so for those who pulled me up for being detrimental, you are correct i do try not to be, but if we fail to reach that record, Gundogan may well prove to be a problem, especially to Kovacic, Grealish, Foden, Bernardo and KDB
Bollocks

It is only a risk to those that are here already, as for the kids, it is about the opportunity to impress, where is Bobb going to get minutes this season, what is Echeverri coming here for.
Using your own argument he is MLS standard
Therefore if Bobb ,Echeverri ( not even at club yet ) Nunes etc take your pick can’t push him out they are not good enough
Plus if those other players start to perform we can upset Gundogan and bench him we don’t need to keep him happy

It is to me. I think it’s been a good window. No big players have left so why would u have expected big players to sign. We’ve added to the squad with an experienced world class player and an exciting young player
No hard to work out is it mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.