It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeh im not being arsey and I respect your opinion, but I don’t see it the same. Not going to say it’s been a 10/10 but a solid 7 for me. Adding a quality backup striker takes it to 8/9
Maybe but he's still aging.

It's only my opinion of course but it's been a poor window signing wise.

Using your own argument he is MLS standard
Therefore if Bobb ,Echeverri ( not even at club yet ) Nunes etc take your pick can’t push him out they are not good enough
Plus if those other players start to perform we can upset Gundogan and bench him we don’t need to keep him happy
Does not work like that, you only have so many minutes, the reason Pep plays with a small squad it stops disharmony among the players, and he gives game time to experience before youth every time.

Never stand still, refresh and refresh.
I think next season will be massive for that. I can see it being Bernardo and/or Kev last year maybe. They will want to bring in world class to replace I.e. wirtz or musiala. I can also see a shakeup in defence with walker going and maybe a shock one of the centre halves. Again world class needed to replace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.