It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

For those that have tinted glasses, there is only one reason for bringing back Gundogan, on a free, that is we are hoping to play a record amount of games, so Peps minimal squad will not cut it, so for those who pulled me up for being detrimental, you are correct i do try not to be, but if we fail to reach that record, Gundogan may well prove to be a problem, especially to Kovacic, Grealish, Foden, Bernardo and KDB

For those that have tinted glasses, there is only one reason for bringing back Gundogan, on a free, that is we are hoping to play a record amount of games, so Peps minimal squad will not cut it, so for those who pulled me up for being detrimental, you are correct i do try not to be, but if we fail to reach that record, Gundogan may well prove to be a problem, especially to Kovacic, Grealish, Foden, Bernardo and KDB
Like those who can't see Phillips wasn't given a chance to shine?

So you were just being detrimental on the off chance that we don't play lots of games this season.

There's only one reason and you seem to be the only person in on that one reason. Does that not make you think?

if they cant force an MLS standard midfielder out the team, thats on them.

No one gives a fuck.

Gundo does nothing for us but take up a foreign spot and block youth, he is MLS standard now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.