It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

oh boohoo. Imagine actually making comments like this shite.

Arsenal are all set because they have signed a fucking left back. LOL.

You’re kind of deluded here. We haven’t flexed our financial muscle in a while. It was nip and tuck last year. They have had a better window. You’ve got to be objective.

You’re kind of deluded here. We haven’t flexed our financial muscle in a while. It was nip and tuck last year. They have had a better window. You’ve got to be objective.
Haven't fiexed a muscle yet are still winning trophy after trophy. A real shame.

A better window by signing yet another defender so they can park the bus all season again? You will excuse me for not being too afraid of that.

We are projected to reach 90 points this year and Arsenal is projected to hit 79. We are perfectly fine. I suspect we are gunning for one of Musiala/Wirtz.

We are projected to reach 90 points this year and Arsenal is projected to hit 79. We are perfectly fine. I suspect we are gunning for one of Musiala/Wirtz.

This is the sort of signing. If we signed Declan Rice last year, the damage would’ve been two fold. Haaland ain’t playing 70 games. If you say anything, you’re a rag.

Leave it to the experts

What's the point in the forum if we can't speculate & give opinion? The experts don't always get things right (nobody can be expected to), as seen with Phillips (on loan) & Nunes (potentially going on loan). If we, as fans, can't give opinion on a transfer forum that is in any way questioning, what is the point?

This is the sort of signing. If we signed Declan Rice last year, the damage would’ve been two fold. Haaland ain’t playing 70 games. If you say anything, you’re a rag.
We knew going into this past offseason that the time for a big signing was likely going to be in the summer of 2025. There just isn't a player out there right now to splash cash on. We have to wait and let it come to us. Gundo is a nice stopgap in the interim.

We knew going into this past offseason that the time for a big signing was likely going to be in the summer of 2025. There just isn't a player out there right now to splash cash on. We have to wait and let it come to us. Gundo is a nice stopgap in the interim.
The main objective should be to get rid of the hangers on and cloggers this window.

But do you put that down to the uncertainty of the manager/ and or the charges. Can’t take a year off.
Madrid have been super proactive. You stand still, you go backwards.
We got the manager of all managers, but i think the club is sleepwalking.

But do you put that down to the uncertainty of the manager/ and or the charges. Can’t take a year off.
Madrid have been super proactive. You stand still, you go backwards.
We got the manager of all managers, but i think the club is sleepwalking.
Who do you want them to buy? I don''t see anyone out there that is game changing. We didn't take the summer off we brought in a young stud in the form of Savio. We also brought in Gundo as a stopgap. Two good players in ...If we back up this offseason with a Musiala signing for next summer it all makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.