It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Phillips isn't a 6, he's not got the skillset to play that role - Pep wanted Guimaraes we still don't know what went wrong there but there are others available of the right quality if we are prepared to pay - I'm sure of that.
Bruno.G was too expensive for 100m it ended once we didn't activate 100m clause

It will be Nunes, KdB, Bernardo, Gundo, Kovacic - i don't know the order tho.

i could see Nunes to play similar position to Lewis this season, start as RB and tuck in the midfield. if Pep insisted on him staying then he surely has a plan for him

okay so say we get guimaraes for 100m and he 100% has to play alongside rodri who do you drop to make sure he gets the relevant game time and quite frankly from what ive seen of guimaraes hes nowhere close to being a 100m player and if hes the best who else is there?
Zubimendi? Ruiz? Neves? Paredes? (Kova would be back up as a twin piviot btw)

Bruno.G was too expensive for 100m it ended once we didn't activate 100m clause

It will be Nunes, KdB, Bernardo, Gundo, Kovacic - i don't know the order tho.

i could see Nunes to play similar position to Lewis this season, start as RB and tuck in the midfield. if Pep insisted on him staying then he surely has a plan for him
My guess is that Pep is not forcing Nunes out rather than "insisting" he must stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.