It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And definitely benefits us. Don’t know how people can’t see that.
Saturday’s fixture is a big one. If we can return with all three points having again not played Rodri, we’ll have proven ourselves capable of winning away from home at Chelsea and West Ham United and at home to Ipswich Town. It not only gives the other players confidence in their own collective ability, sans Rodri, but also allows him maximum rest and recovery.

We squeaked the title by a fingernail and wouldn't have won it without Alvarez. The drop off without Rodri was alarming and has not been remedied either.
You can't say it hasn't been remedied,Pep remedies things with tactics sometimes. From the first 2 games looks like he might have again.You can't say having a fit KDB plus Savinho plus later Bobb instead of Alvarez makes us weaker,that remains to be seen.Gundogan gives us many options we didn't have last season as well.

And it may be helpful for you to understand that we are not going to cover rodri, i have said this about a 100 times at this point, players that START at other clubs wouldnt be adequate backup for rodri that is just the way it is like it or not, that was always phillips problem he was not an inherently bad player his main problem was that he wasnt rodri and that is the curse when you have players of that quality there is no such thing as adequate and seamless backup so you change the system accordingly as you have seen in the first two games, same with erling you are not going to get a world class striker to come and sit on the bench and play 20 mins here and there and as just in case so you change the system when you need to but hey whatever works for you.
Phillips isn't a 6, he's not got the skillset to play that role - Pep wanted Guimaraes we still don't know what went wrong there but there are others available of the right quality if we are prepared to pay - I'm sure of that.

We squeaked the title by a fingernail and wouldn't have won it without Alvarez. The drop off without Rodri was alarming and has not been remedied either.
Why are you so down?

If Alvarez wasn’t there a different player would have played and there is no way of knowing what would have happened points wise.

The drop off without Rodri hasn’t been alarming this season so far and we have Gundo back.

It’s all good. I’m not saying we will win five in a row but if I had to put my house on a team it would be City. As things stand I take it you are going for Arsenal? I might have gone for them this season but then we got Gundo and I can see Haaland and Kev flying so I’m not concerned now. All squads get injuries.

Why are you so down?

If Alvarez wasn’t there a different player would have played and there is no way of knowing what would have happened points wise.

The drop off without Rodri hasn’t been alarming this season so far and we have Gundo back.

It’s all good. I’m not saying we will win five in a row but if I had to put my house on a team it would be City. As things stand I take it you are going for Arsenal? I might have gone for them this season but then we got Gundo and I can see Haaland and Kev flying so I’m not concerned now. All squads get injuries.
Where can I buy a pair of your blue tints? Mine are not working properly ;-)

Phillips isn't a 6, he's not got the skillset to play that role - Pep wanted Guimaraes we still don't know what went wrong there but there are others available of the right quality if we are prepared to pay - I'm sure of that.
okay so say we get guimaraes for 100m and he 100% has to play alongside rodri who do you drop to make sure he gets the relevant game time and quite frankly from what ive seen of guimaraes hes nowhere close to being a 100m player and if hes the best who else is there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.