It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Brighton will have spent 250m today if their latest signing goes through and recouped only 30m. Fuck me, football is madder than ever, in the prem anyway

Brighton have far too many strikers now so i think we should loan us Ferguson for a season ;-)

Bet we enquired about him ages ago and got quoted 70m and that was that think we would pay €50m will Brighton except that? We probably left our valuation with them and told them if you change your mind give us a bell!

Bet we enquired about him ages ago and got quoted 70m and that was that think we would pay €50m will Brighton except that? We probably left our valuation with them and told them if you change your mind give us a bell!

Hope so mate, the team and wingers are now set up for a striker so just because we have done false nine in the past, it doesnt mean we should now.

City is not too far from ideal squad, but not having back-up striker/forward is a problem for me. Tired of this false „9” squad and Pep’s magic when the club is unable to sign or don’t want to sign a player in front.

Do you think Pep does it because he has to, rather than wants to?

You think it's not...anything else?
Nope. But why make the same point over and over? It’s deadline day today you might get your wish though, if you did, it’s likely to be a panic buy we regret.

After today you will just have to resign yourself that City might have a plan and be OK again.

3 years ago. Not winning the Prem this season if that were the front 5. Defo not winning the CL like that either...

Can you explain how you know this. We definitely wouldn’t win the league and CL with Kyogo up front either, so I don’t get your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.