It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are you joking?

He’s rubbish overall. A complete media hype.
He has one good quality. The rest of his game is very average.

He constantly gives the ball away. Awful positional sense. Defensively absent. Wasteful. Isn't particularly fast. Dawdles on the ball as well.

But he does produce an amazing long pass/thru ball from time to time.

Assist stats massively paper over his many cracks.
That is a spot on description of TAA.

He can't start for Bayern, why should City be interested ?
56d2e9cc89f8b15b4f65cbf874b95b22.jpg

I assume the club has a number of midfield options, should Gundo and/or Bernie leave. Hopefully neither do but we will have planned for that scenario, I can’t see us suddenly thinking oh shit we‘re short in midfield. Our squad is already too small.

Worst case scenario would be Bellingham to Madrid, MacAllister to scousers, Rice to Arsenal and de Jong to rag scum. But there must be better options for us than Gravenberch if that happens.

I still think we’ll buy Maddison, not saying I want him or need him but he seems the sort of decent-ish on his day player that Pep could significantly improve.

Unless Phillips seriously improves though we still need someone high quality to play when Rodri is rested/out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.