It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You’d be amazed if Pep had any interest at all in a reunion given what we now know about Sterling’s exit. I’d be even more shocked if Raheem has any interest in coming back here either.

It’s one of those rumours where we will probably never get a definitive answer either way if it’s true or not, which is the space every ITK thrives in.

A lot of them will probably sign new contracts between now and next summer. I wish we could have got Son this summer, would be great in our squad.

But I’d love Nico Williams here and obviously Vini jr. To be honest most of that list would be bloody amazing signings.

One to watch is the Barca lot , Pedri , Gavi and Yamal. One year left on their contract next summer. Barca don’t have the financials right now to offer a new contract to all three.

I’d have him back on loan.

He’s brilliant on his day. Knows what Pep wants, is highly experienced, and a winner.

I certainly wouldn’t be letting him go to Arsenal.
Agreed. Gundo's return has made me even more of a sentimental fool.

Fuck it, if he does go to Arsenal let's get Gabby back.

In all seriousness, I think he'd be a brilliant signing for Arsenal. Saka's going to suffer long-term if he has to keep playing every game, Sterling gives Arteta a trusted alternative on the right.

Agreed. Gundo's return has made me even more of a sentimental fool.

Fuck it, if he does go to Arsenal let's get Gabby back.

In all seriousness, I think he'd be a brilliant signing for Arsenal. Saka's going to suffer long-term if he has to keep playing every game, Sterling gives Arteta a trusted alternative on the right.
It would certainly improve them and tbh we could do without that.

You rate him a lot higher than I do. He's ok, an easy point of improvement for Arsenal in the future but he fits well for now.
I've a similar view. I have him in my fantasy team not because he's a brilliant player but he fits that role at Arsenal and I see him playing there every week until they can find a striker who will score enough or do more for the team and that's easier said than done.
It would certainly improve them and tbh we could do without that.
Not a great reason to bloat our squad though. We have great options, mostly young players all competing for our wide attacking positions. I'd rather any of our current options than Raz. I loved him as a city player but we've moved on. + He was shit at Chelsea last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.