It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Chelsea to sell Brazilian striker Deivid Washington - whom they bought for €16m last year - to partner club Strasbourg for a little over €21m, according to L'Equipe. Deivid played 28 minutes for #CFC
Bloody loved him in The Equaliser and Training day

No chance. He took the piss out of us last season but other than that, was selfish and dreadful. Seemed to think he was the big fish in a small pond until Palmer came along and made his mark.

I'd be tempted if Chelsea covered wages but even then, would prefer to wait until Bobb is back than have his path further blocked.

He'll end up at Arsenal with Arteta (who is claimed to have had a bigger impact on him that Pep, same with Sane) or the rags.

Yeah I've seen a few suggesting we can't have it both ways and its pretty wrong. Due to how transfer amortisation works, we could probably spend £250m this year and still have another £250m for next season. We have no PSR worries at all (outside the obvious). The money is there to essentially spend whatever we want, whenever we want.

You can have as much as you want to spend but you still have to keep our wage bill under control..

One to watch is the Barca lot , Pedri , Gavi and Yamal. One year left on their contract next summer. Barca don’t have the financials right now to offer a new contract to all three.

I wouldn't touch any of that clubs players the snide cunts

More money

: #ManCity have sold George Murray-Jones to Nottingham Forest for up to £1.1m with a 25% sell-on clause, @_joebray reports!

sterling... No please...
it will be series of heartache again... his repeated simple goal scoring missed chances...
and he is not going to make our aging squad any younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.