It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

For me this transfer window shows we are preparing for life after pep. A new manager will need ££££ to re shuffle the pack. No point spending now if pep going.

This squad is 2 players short in my opinion to compete on all fronts this season which is a bit crap for possibly peps last year. We need luck with injuries to be successful.
I don’t think this summer transfers/lack of transfers have anything to do with our present or future manager.

For me this transfer window shows we are preparing for life after pep. A new manager will need ££££ to re shuffle the pack. No point spending now if pep going.

This squad is 2 players short in my opinion to compete on all fronts this season which is a bit crap for possibly peps last year. We need luck with injuries to be successful.
This squad is more than capable of winning League 2 next season, whoever the manager is.

Considering the next manager is going to be a disciple of Pep, that makes no sense.

Not a chance on earth Khaldoon would kneecap Pep in his final season either.

The players we want are not available this summer, I believe we are keeping our powder dry, just like when Kun left.

Looks like Osimhen is going to be rotting on the bench at Napoli. Might be a cut-price opportunity there if we do decide to enter the market for a striker in January, as it seems he really doesn't want Saudi.
Hmm...rot on the bench in Naples or in failsworth. Gonna be a tough choice for him. Nowt wrong with the pole..btw..just my point being he rots on the bench if he's here as well.

This squad is more than capable for a change in management. Actually - I believe the whole system is fluid enough that when Pep leaves, the same players can still play, and deliver, the same system as pep has built.

Where are we short?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.