It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Still think it’s a stupid and unnecessary gamble not to sign some sort of back up for Haaland when we’re literally rolling in cash
Probably inevitable now that he does a hamstring in the next couple of weeks and is gone til Christmas
The entire reason we signed him was because the false 9 had been well and truly sussed by rivals
And don’t get me started about support for Rodri. The poor lad had to deliberately get himself sent off last season just to get a break
As I said, it all just seems stupid and irresponsible.
“Oh but who’s available?”
That’s why Txiki gets paid a salary we can only dream of
If they both get injured then we frankly deserve the consequences, seemingly for playing up to external optics

The club and ownership again relying on Pep’s brilliance to try and win the trophies. Good luck when Pep has gone!! Plus filling the North Stand. I don’t care what Pep might say publicly, but he has not been supported in this transfer window. I wonder why???
What a bag of shite ref Pep NOT being supported by the club in the transfer window.
And you know this because ??

Always makes me laugh when clubs are given extra time to get deals over the line.
The transfer window has been open for months but let's start putting a deal together half hour before the window shuts.
I'm hopeful we'll get a deal through at 1.15am ; )

Still think it’s a stupid and unnecessary gamble not to sign some sort of back up for Haaland when we’re literally rolling in cash
Probably inevitable now that he does a hamstring in the next couple of weeks and is gone til Christmas
The entire reason we signed him was because the false 9 had been well and truly sussed by rivals
And don’t get me started about support for Rodri. The poor lad had to deliberately get himself sent off last season just to get a break
As I said, it all just seems stupid and irresponsible.
“Oh but who’s available?”
That’s why Txiki gets paid a salary we can only dream of
If they both get injured then we frankly deserve the consequences, seemingly for playing up to external optics
Like you say, I'd be amazed if Erling doesn't get injured in these next couple of months, then where does that leave us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.