It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not seeing many on here saying anything about us being a disaster. This is potentially the deepest, most versatile squad we've had under Pep. But it lacks a second player who plays in the 9 position. That's not hyperbole, complaining or anything else. It's just a simple fact. In the 2 seasons Erling Haaland has been here we have had Julian Alvarez here to provide back up at the 9. Now we don't have Alvarez. Again, the facts are we have no one. Not a less established player. Not a veteran who can do a job. No one. Hopefully this never becomes an issue for us in terms of derailing us from our objectives, small margins and all that...

We won the league back to back without playing any striker at all.

Jesus decided he wasn’t a striker at all and wanted to play on the right during the final part of his City career.

We won the league back to back without playing any striker at all.

Jesus decided he wasn’t a striker at all and wanted to play on the right during the final part of his City career.
You can only get away with that with Pep!!! Post Pep forget it!!

If the chavs still have a hard on for Jaded, why don't we try a bid/loan for Christopher Nkunku who can play as a CAM, second striker or forward?

The club and ownership again relying on Pep’s brilliance to try and win the trophies. Good luck when Pep has gone!! Plus filling the North Stand. I don’t care what Pep might say publicly, but he has not been supported in this transfer window. I wonder why???
So the owners rely on the best manager in the world who would of thought that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.