It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Really don't see it with Rice..

Pep won't partner him with Rodri. It is far too defensive and he does not offer enough in goals and assists for us to justify playing him as a two.

With Gundogan and Kev next to Rodri we have goals and assists guaranteed.

It would be either him or Rodri in the team so why spend stupid money on a backup to Rodri?

West Ham will want Grealish money as well.

At least with Bellingham you can see the intention.. a more direct box to box player who can offer goals and assists...like a Lampard/Gerrard.

If it isn't Bellingham it has to be a player with those qualities.
erm we usually play with john stones next to rodri who is a cb

Really don't see it with Rice..

Pep won't partner him with Rodri. It is far too defensive and he does not offer enough in goals and assists for us to justify playing him as a two.

With Gundogan and Kev next to Rodri we have goals and assists guaranteed.

It would be either him or Rodri in the team so why spend stupid money on a backup to Rodri?

West Ham will want Grealish money as well.

At least with Bellingham you can see the intention.. a more direct box to box player who can offer goals and assists...like a Lampard/Gerrard.

If it isn't Bellingham it has to be a player with those qualities.

He already partners rodri with stones, so I don’t think it’s a crazy idea or out of line with what we’ve done this season

erm we usually play with john stones next to rodri who is a cb

Would that mean going back to a back 4 though?

Prefer the back 3 to be honest it Stones is to remain going into to partner Rodri.

We still get Gundogan and De Bruyne in if thats the case.

With a back 4 it would be Rodri, Rice and just De Bruyne.

That's a lot of work on De Bruyne to create alone.

Would that mean going back to a back 4 though?

Prefer the back 3 to be honest it Stones is to remain going into to partner Rodri.

We still get Gundogan and De Bruyne in if thats the case.

With a back 4 it would be Rodri, Rice and just De Bruyne.

That's a lot of work on De Bruyne to create alone.
no , and im really confused :)

He'd be a back up for both Rodri and Stones then.
Which is great but I come back to, would he come not being sure of being first choice when he could walk into Arsenal,united, chelsea. liverpool,newcastle.
Second would we spend £100 mill for a back up, when we may well need to spend that sort of money to replace Bernardo and Gundogan, maybe Laporte and Cancelo too ?
If the answers yes to both then I’m all in, I just doubt it would be myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.