It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wondering how Rice would fit in. Part exchange deal with Phillips included would be a good way to go.

Potentially we could have Rice playing the midfield/defender role that Stones takes up. Have Stones, Dias and Ake at the back with Rice dropping in to help out when needed but also pushing further up the field as the water carrier.

If Bernie stays Rice and Gvadiol would be great, If Bernie and Gundo go then another Bellingham or McAlister would be needed.
I like Rice for Philips for Rotation with Rodri or Stones, we need Gvadiol if Laporte goes rotation and cover on the left CB and LB.
Hope Gundo and Bernie stay

Wondering how Rice would fit in. Part exchange deal with Phillips included would be a good way to go.

Potentially we could have Rice playing the midfield/defender role that Stones takes up. Have Stones, Dias and Ake at the back with Rice dropping in to help out when needed but also pushing further up the field as the water carrier.

That sounds pretty good to me. Solid in defence

Yes. As is Bellingham.

West Ham want Phillips and if he asks to go, we won't stand in his way.

If that is the case and Bellingham opts for Madrid, then we can't discount Phillips being in the equation for a Rice transfer.

Pep is a huge fan of Rice also.

Phillips and £50m might be enough?
So am I, he would be brilliant with us, best buy in the EPL for us.

Really don't see it with Rice..

Pep won't partner him with Rodri. It is far too defensive and he does not offer enough in goals and assists for us to justify playing him as a two.

With Gundogan and Kev next to Rodri we have goals and assists guaranteed.

It would be either him or Rodri in the team so why spend stupid money on a backup to Rodri?

West Ham will want Grealish money as well.

At least with Bellingham you can see the intention.. a more direct box to box player who can offer goals and assists...like a Lampard/Gerrard.

If it isn't Bellingham it has to be a player with those qualities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.