It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we could solve his injuries problem then i would certainly be happy to see what Pep could do with Fati mate.
I think Fati is a risk worth taking for the right price, he’s still 20! Genuinely could be our Vinicius I don’t think on his day he was miles off that (“his day” at 18 is absurd), can’t believe Barca are just writing him off, the fans want him out.

I think Fati is a risk worth taking for the right price, he’s still 20! Genuinely could be our Vinicius I don’t think on his day he was miles off that (“his day” at 18 is absurd), can’t believe Barca are just writing him off, the fans want him out.
He is never getting back the explosive speed he had. Any investment in him now is an insult to the likes of Borges who have been banging the door down for the past 18mths.

He is never getting back the explosive speed he had. Any investment in him now is an insult to the likes of Borges who have been banging the door down for the past 18mths.
Agree with this tbh, although I just don’t think Borges will get the chance, I would love that more than anything though!

I get people calling Romano a "tap-in merchant", but he has not reported a single thing about Haaland being nailed on to Madrid so if he's saying Bellingham is off to Madrid then that is it. The silence from our side might be to save face that we got rejected and to not inflate the midfield market. Even the most trusted German/ Dortmund journalist has confirmed Bellingham is going to Madrid. People can't seem to handle rejection here.
We always brief when we have backed out of a deal, and I have no doubt we would have done with any potential Bellingham deal if this was the case. Bellingham's camp is very very quiet, as are we. The only noise is coming from the Madrid side who are stating that their proposed package got the nod from Jude et al. This is something that Tolmie on here has said we were given by Jude a couple of months ago. I'm not in denial, I'm not all that arsed if we get him or not, I just don't like your take.

We always brief when we have backed out of a deal, and I have no doubt we would have done with any potential Bellingham deal if this was the case. Bellingham's camp is very very quiet, as are we. The only noise is coming from the Madrid side who are stating that their proposed package got the nod from Jude et al. This is something that Tolmie on here has said we were given by Jude a couple of months ago. I'm not in denial, I'm not all that arsed if we get him or not, I just don't like your take.
I just don't like people on here only believing things they want to hear. It looks goofy a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.