It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

She's waiting...

View attachment 78652

On this occasion though normal forum rules are suspended- we don't need the photos :-)
I went to a school reunion couple of years ago, and this women came up to me and threw her arms around me all excited, I thought who the hells this, my Initial reaction was, I didn't know Cathy Burke was In our year, turned out she an ex from back In the day, she was the school hottie at the time who everybody fancied at school, think she had designs on me, wouldn't leave me alone, had to phone the Mrs to meet me there to save my bacon haha

I’m not sure we end up buying a winger these are the only names I can think of and don’t see any really.

Fati
Chiesa
Diaby
Goncalves
Mitoma
Nico Williams
Gnoto
Olise

I'd take the chance on fati, he's still got crazy potential, his injuries are down to how bad Barca's medical and physio are.

I watched a video as I thought he was just injury prone but it explained how unlucky he's been and how incompetent Barca are , but it's because Barca rushed him to heal from a 6 month injury in 4 months. Making him do 3 recovery sessions a day when cugat said 1 recovery session a day completely ignoring the doctors advice.

Which meant his knee couldn't recover in time and just ended up getting reinjured needing more surgeries.

I genuinely think Pep is over the pace thing mate? We never have any space where any pacy winger could get behind anyway?
One thing i would say is that we (at times) seem to go more direct at times to Haaland and feed off him nearly always winning the ball. The arsenal game was a great example and having some pace around Haaland to really utilize that option might be something we could exploit more.

So confused by the Gnoto hating, he’s shown plenty of potential and plays for his country at 18? He’s quick and explosive which is what we’re looking for, has some prem experience.

Name other young wingers who are right footed and quick and play for a top country at 18? Kvara and Leao just aren’t going to happen and Gnoto looks a lot better than a Nico Williams, it’s all well and good shitting on the idea but it’s unrealistic to sign established young wingers right now unless you want to spend £150 million. We’ve got to be smarter than spending £80 million on an Antony.
Gnonto would be a very good add. The Gnonto hating as you call it comes from people who obviously have no idea what they're talking about. It's really that simple...

I genuinely think Pep is over the pace thing mate? We never have any space where any pacy winger could get behind anyway?
I agree with this. Everyone on our team needs to be technically superb on the ball etc. We literally only have Kyle Walker, a world-class defender, who doesn't fit that profile. From wingers, I can only think of Mitoma as a legitimate target for us, if any. I don't see us signing any Sane-type players because we moved past that style, selling players like Navas, Sane, and Sterling. That's why we are not linked with any, IMO.

Gnonto would be a very good add. The Gnonto hating as you call it comes from people who obviously have no idea what they're talking about. It's really that simple...
They are the crowd that comment based on watching a player for the occasional 30 secs at most.

I'm a big fan of Gnoto,in a footballing side like ours he could be an incredible option.

Move on mate, he snubbed us for Madrid. It happens, just like Haaland snubbed Madrid for City. Get on with it.
Until Martin Blackburn, Jack Gaughan and David Ornstein report that we've backed out/ moved onto other targets we are still very much in with a shout in my opinion. That's always been our M.O since Txixi and Omar have been in charge of transfers.

Oh yes we do and pace doesn´t only help there.We get plenty of counter attacks against stronger teams.Sane ,Kun and Sterling running on defence after clearing corners or free kicks was a sight to watch.Someone similar to Comnan would be immense in our team,he can do most what Mahrez can and is twice as quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.