It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Until Martin Blackburn, Jack Gaughan and David Ornstein report that we've backed out/ moved onto other targets we are still very much in with a shout in my opinion. That's always been our M.O since Txixi and Omar have been in charge of transfers.
I get people calling Romano a "tap-in merchant", but he has not reported a single thing about Haaland being nailed on to Madrid so if he's saying Bellingham is off to Madrid then that is it. The silence from our side might be to save face that we got rejected and to not inflate the midfield market. Even the most trusted German/ Dortmund journalist has confirmed Bellingham is going to Madrid. People can't seem to handle rejection here.

I get people calling Romano a "tap-in merchant", but he has not reported a single thing about Haaland being nailed on to Madrid so if he's saying Bellingham is off to Madrid then that is it. The silence from our side might be to save face that we got rejected and to not inflate the midfield market. Even the most trusted German/ Dortmund journalist has confirmed Bellingham is going to Madrid. People can't seem to handle rejection here.
Nobody has confirmed anything, least of all that Madrid have offered anywhere near what Dortmund want.Romano hasn't reported anything mainly because he isn't a reporter , he a twitter gossip spreader.

Nobody has confirmed anything, least of all that Madrid have offered anywhere near what Dortmund want.Romano hasn't reported anything mainly because he isn't a reporter , he a twitter gossip spreader.
Everyone apart from our side has confirmed it. You are in massive denial, mate. Bellingham is going to Madrid, and that's okay.

Everyone apart from our side has confirmed it. You are in massive denial, mate. Bellingham is going to Madrid, and that's okay.
Everyone has confirmed what? As far as I can see lots of talk they want him, lots of talk he'sd like to go. Zero talk that Madrid and Dortmund have any agreement,nor that Madrid can afford him. Nobody has confirmed anything.

I'd take the chance on fati, he's still got crazy potential, his injuries are down to how bad Barca's medical and physio are.

I watched a video as I thought he was just injury prone but it explained how unlucky he's been and how incompetent Barca are , but it's because Barca rushed him to heal from a 6 month injury in 4 months. Making him do 3 recovery sessions a day when cugat said 1 recovery session a day completely ignoring the doctors advice.

Which meant his knee couldn't recover in time and just ended up getting reinjured needing more surgeries.
I honestly really think Fati could be a huge success, before his injuries he got given the number 10! He was phenomenal, taking advantage of barcas short sighted worrying would be really smart. We can fix injuries to an extent look at Haaland, someone call Cugat!!!

I honestly really think Fati could be a huge success, before his injuries he got given the number 10! He was phenomenal, taking advantage of barcas short sighted worrying would be really smart. We can fix injuries to an extent look at Haaland, someone call Cugat!!!

If we could solve his injuries problem then i would certainly be happy to see what Pep could do with Fati mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.