It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Still Gundo, Bernie, Laporte, Cancelo, Breckin, Doyle.

Also think Palmer and Phillips might also be up for grabs.

Walker wants to stay, even if means running down final year.

That’s 4 first team players gone, 2 peripheral first teamers potentially gone and 2 prospects.

If Phillips and Gundogan both go we need someone else who can play DM because Rodri needs some rest.

If there’s 5 in, wonder if that includes McAtee who is coming back?

Other than an alternative to Gvardiol then that would be a decent Summer transfer window.

Usual media hacks and kneejerk social media jockeys will obviously ignore this fact but we are destroying all our rivals in how we operate our club/ football group/ business.

Last summer's transfer business should be a case study on a Sports MBA course - Moving on the likes of Sterling, Jesus and Zinchenko for significantly more than we paid for them, after years of trophy-laden success, as well as getting good returns on Academy players - Bazunu, Edozie etc, loaning out others like T Doyle, C Doyle, Harwood-Bellis, McAtee (all of whom have had great years and greatly upped their value), and allowing club legend Fernandinho to ride off on his own terms. Then bringing in Haaland and still showing a net profit.

Rinse and repeat..

Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo out for decent money, medals galore - plus Phillips (we were due a miss - his positional play reminds me of Rodwell)
T Doyle, Harwood-Bellis and Academy others gone for good fees
Loans for Palmer (who i think now needs game time like McAtee), Borges and others
Gundogan gets the big send off this year

With a fair wind, that could be £180 - £200m generated, added to record prize money and commercial revenue this year.

They're right... we're ruining football!

The consistency of winning at Academy level will attract interest in our players and it is a fact that only truly outstanding prospects will get into the first-team squad. Only Phil, so far, has secured a permanent, first-team position, and Rico could well be next. Even though we may bring in five, the leavers could mean that opportunity knocks for a couple of Academy graduates - I hope so, as there is little more heartwarming that one of your own coming through. For me, Oscar Bobb could well come in if Bernie leaves. Yes, they are big shoes to fill but he has real talent.
Those that are not quite good enough (yet) may well be released and that regular churn of income will fund those that come in. These are truly exciting times.

The consistency of winning at Academy level will attract interest in our players and it is a fact that only truly outstanding prospects will get into the first-team squad. Only Phil, so far, has secured a permanent, first-team position, and Rico could well be next. Even though we may bring in five, the leavers could mean that opportunity knocks for a couple of Academy graduates - I hope so, as there is little more heartwarming that one of your own coming through. For me, Oscar Bobb could well come in if Bernie leaves. Yes, they are big shoes to fill but he has real talent.
Those that are not quite good enough (yet) may well be released and that regular churn of income will fund those that come in. These are truly exciting times.
Bobb ain't replacing Bernie pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.