It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They are the crowd that comment based on watching a player for the occasional 30 secs at most.

I'm a big fan of Gnoto,in a footballing side like ours he could be an incredible option.
Either that or else they really have no idea what they're watching. The best is when someone insists on slagging off a player who is universally rated with no points of substance other than "not for me" or "not good enough for us".

There's always the random troll to consider too...

Either that or else they really have no idea what they're watching. The best is when someone insists on slagging off a player who is universally rated with no points of substance other than "not for me" or "not good enough for us".

There's always the random troll to consider too...
Meh. I don't really rate this post.

Everyone apart from our side has confirmed it. You are in massive denial, mate. Bellingham is going to Madrid, and that's okay.
I get your point that if he chooses Madrid it's OK and all that, but you don't determine the timeline in terms of some taking a wait and see approach. It'll be over when it's over in terms of where he goes, but until then let's call it what it is, speculation. You can choose to think it's done and others can disagree. Personally, I'm not that bothered about what Bellingham does. My posting history pretty much makes that clear. But you telling people to deal with "reality" is at a minimum premature. Just sayin'...

Still Gundo, Bernie, Laporte, Cancelo, Breckin, Doyle.

Also think Palmer and Phillips might also be up for grabs.

Walker wants to stay, even if means running down final year.
Thinking out loud!

Maybe 5 in but 6 out must mean Mactee has a good chance of replacing Cole or we see some more of the EDS promoted?

Which post Ray?

There's always the random troll to consider to....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.