It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It look's like he is versatile. I can see why we would want to sign him.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.05.15-22.11 (2).png
    unknown_2023.05.15-22.11 (2).png
    83.4 KB · Views: 100
Doubt they’d sell, he’s only been there 5 minutes
His interests are now being looked after by Darren Dein and Stuart Peters, who apparently have contacts at Arsenal. It’s an unusual move to their agency as he’s easily the most prestigious client on their books, which has led some in the Dutch press to suggest that he will move to England as early as this summer.

Why was he ever sold? I thought he was only on loan from PSG. Playing well in the Dutch league, but it's the Dutch league. Surely we will look for someone more established? I like these types of signings, but not as a Bernie/Gundo replacement.

His interests are now being looked after by Darren Dein and Stuart Peters, who apparently have contacts at Arsenal. It’s an unusual move to their agency as he’s easily the most prestigious client on their books, which has led some in the Dutch press to suggest that he will move to England as early as this summer.
Fair enough then, baller get him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.