It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Fair enough, you’ve done me with quotes and facts there! But I always got the impression that he wants a more cultured city and Manchester isn’t good enough for his missus.
Paris Is full of dog shit, you never see a dog during the day, they all go out at night, at least she won't have to pick John's crap up when he has a dump.

Sounds like the Arse are gonna back Arteta with £200m plus in the market for at least Rice & Caceido, we need to keep well ahead of the competition so i hope we go with worldie players ourselves this summer. Arent Rice and Caceido two similar though to plash £170m ish on two DM`s?

I don't get Bernie if he goes to Paris, I get Barcelona, but Paris?

Paris vs Manchester weather wise are not too different, small differences all-around, Paris is also run down (with an exception of a few beautiful touristy spots) and has more crime issues than Manchester. Anyway, the weather:
  • Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
  • Both are in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
  • The average temperature is 2.2 °C (3.9°F) cooler.
  • Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Manchester, England. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
  • Total annual precipitation averages 191 mm (7.5 in) more which is equivalent to 191 l/m² (4.69 US gal/ft²) or 1,910,000 l/ha (204,192 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
  • There are 769 fewer hours of sunlight per year in Manchester, England. In whichever way circa 2h 06' less per day or about 4/7 as many.
  • The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.6° lower in Manchester, England than in Paris.
  • Relative humidity levels are 4.2% higher.
  • The mean dew point temperature is 1.2°C (2.2°F) lower.

Paris vs Manchester weather wise are not too different, small differences all-around, Paris is also run down (with an exception of a few beautiful touristy spots) and has more crime issues than Manchester. Anyway, the weather:
  • Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Manchester, England. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
  • Total annual precipitation averages 191 mm (7.5 in) more which is equivalent to 191 l/m² (4.69 US gal/ft²) or 1,910,000 l/ha (204,192 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
  • There are 769 fewer hours of sunlight per year in Manchester, England. In whichever way circa 2h 06' less per day or about 4/7 as many.
  • The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.6° lower in Manchester, England than in Paris.
Yawn

Long story short, it's very similar. The highest point in Manchester today will be 15°C, in Paris 17°C. It perfectly demonstrates the small difference between the two. For me, Paris only looks good in the movies, and I would choose to live in Manchester every time. Each to their own, I guess.

Long story short, it's very similar. The highest point in Manchester today will be 15°C, in Paris 17°C. It perfectly demonstrates the small difference between the two. For me, Paris only looks good in the movies, and I would choose to live in Manchester every time. Each to their own, I guess.
Good for you

I have the feeling you don't work for the parisian tourist board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.