It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I just think as we have been for him before and he’s more than likely going to be available this summer makes it more possible? Anyone wanting the likes of Hernandez, Davies etc are living in dreamland imo
I just think that he would be £60m+ & has had major injuries

I would have thought Txiki supported Athletic or Sociedad being a Basque? Not sure who they’d be scouting apart from DeJong
He’s a Real Sociedad fan from San Sebastian. He actually told me this personally when me and our kid found ourselves chatting to him for 20 minutes in the Hilton at the title parade in May (sorry, I’ll just pick up that name I dropped….)
He was probably watching Barca just to catch up with old mates there

Played for Sociedad but he was at barca on and off for over 30 years, easy to see him supporting them.
13 years associated with Barca, to be honest I thought it was longer. He played more games for other Spanish clubs than Barcelona. Again, I’m surprised at that.

He’s a Real Sociedad fan from San Sebastian. He actually told me this personally when me and our kid found ourselves chatting to him for 20 minutes in the Hilton at the title parade in May (sorry, I’ll just pick up that name I dropped….)
He was probably watching Barca just to catch up with old mates there
Thought he would be, having been born a Basque & having played for San Sebastián & Real Sociedad.

I just think that he would be £60m+ & has had major injuries

Can’t see that either mate, chavs will be lucky to get £40m for him and they’ll need to make some sales this summer and they also have the lad at Burnley, Lewis Hall and Cucurella there?

I would have thought Txiki supported Athletic or Sociedad being a Basque? Not sure who they’d be scouting apart from DeJong

You don't scout players like De Jong.

He was already scouted before his exceptional season with Ajax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.