It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Have a bad feeling this summer isn't going to be as busy or big as we're expecting, maybe 1 major signing and the rest just its and bits.
I would be extremely worried if that was the case for two reasons.

Firstly in terms of football, our team/squad looks tired and is in need of several new top quality hungry players to freshen things up.

Secondly , if the club would be reluctant to spend this summer it would make me think they are concerned about the outcome of the PL investigation and their irrefutable evidence may be not so irrefutable.

Personally I think we will be making several huge statement signing this summer as the competition is growing and our irrefutable evidence is just that, and the club will want to show publicly they are more commited than ever.

Last edited:
Is there ever a transfer thread where City fans do not worry, think that we will get what we need, do not think that we will overpay for everyone, or do not feel that we will end up with second-rate players who won't cut it?

Is there ever a transfer thread where City fans do not worry, think that we will get what we need, do not think that we will overpay for everyone, or do not feel that we will end up with second-rate players who won't cut it?
utopia-0-640x420.jpg

I would be extremely worried if that was the cast for two reasons.

Firstly in terms of football, our team/squad looks tired and is in need of several new top quality hungry players to freshen things up.

Secondly , if the club would be reluctant to spend this summer it would make me think they are concerned about the outcome of the PL investigation and their irrefutable evidence may be not so irrefutable.

Personally I think we will be making several huge statement signing this summer as the competition is growing and our irrefutable evidence is just that, and the club will want to show publicly they are more commited than ever.
Hopefully the latter

I think you are wrong as the team needs some surgery.

If we sit still,others will overtake,and the club will do their very best not to allow that.
I hope so mate, feel this is the biggest summer since 17/18. There's a lot of exits pending, wonder how it'll go.

Bernardo, Cancelo, Laporte, Gundogan are massive names to leave in one window. Then we have Walker, who seems to be a shadow of himself, and seems as if he's done with regards to his pace as well. Then we have likes of Palmer who we were told is good and could play loads but barely seen him, also Philips came in with a big reputation, but hasn't played to my memory aside the horrid cup game. Mahrez also in his last year of contract and ageing. I just fear it's a far more complicated and difficult window than we expect, who we keep and let go can also change a lot.

I would be extremely worried if that was the case for two reasons.

agree with this, if it gets leaked we arent going big this summer then it could be sign we arent quite as confident with the premier league as we would hope. The same may be said if the north stand doesnt go ahead?

agree with this, if it gets leaked we arent going big this summer then it could be sign we arent quite as confident with the premier league as we would hope. The same may be said if the north stand doesnt go ahead?
There was a lot of noise the expansion was going to be announced before the Newcastle game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.