It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ouch 15/16 years old insane.
7 goals in 29 matches for Palmeiras, and 1 app for U-17 Brazil. The kid is obviously really talented but 72 million? Didn't we pay 14 for Julian Alvarez, who was a significantly more accomplished player when we got him? Mad. Endrick is a beast on Football Manager, though.

Mbappe hates playing through the middle
He may put up with it for madrid
But its not his first choice
Madrid need a big striker purchase

7 goals in 29 matches for Palmeiras, and 1 app for U-17 Brazil. The kid is obviously really talented but 72 million? Didn't we pay 14 for Julian Alvarez, who was a significantly more accomplished player when we got him? Mad. Endrick is a beast on Football Manager, though.
No doubt he’s going to be mustard mate but like you say huge fee and expectations on the kid.

Never. Cancelo is technically gifted. Very gifted player. Unfortunately his head is in a wrong wavelength!
This!

He's an amazing player. When he's on it he's absolutely world class. However, he's also a massive douchebag for the way he reacted with regards to Rico Lewis.

If Bellingham now wants Real firstly and Rice is 100-120m, City are doing the right thing going for Kovacic for 30mil if they have no idea if Bernardo or Gundo goes. its a solid move.
Kovacic will fit in no problem. He's superb. I know a lot of blues aren't feeling this move but once he settles in, I'm sure they'll appreciate him.

I still absolutely believe this will complicate Madrids deal for Bellingham

If they plan on pursuing a big 9 like Kane then it most certainly will impact anything else they are looking to do. Asensio is on his way to PSG. They are now paper thin up top. Rodrygo not suited to play inside. Mariano is terrible and is on his way out anyway. My goodness...

This!

He's an amazing player. When he's on it he's absolutely world class. However, he's also a massive douchebag for the way he reacted with regards to Rico Lewis.
His easily one of my favourites, it broke me when we lost him, when he lost his head. I wish his head was straight. His definitely world class!

They're good depth signings. They're good enough to play for an extended run if we have injuries and they're old enough/at the point in their careers where they can also accept sitting behind someone for a few months.

If we win the CL final we're in 7 competitions next season. There's likely to be a an aftershock from the world cup when it comes to players' fitness over the next season too.
premier league
champions league
european super cup
world club cup
fa cup
league cup
charity shield

think we should go for the septuple :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.