It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I still absolutely believe this will complicate Madrids deal for Bellingham

Remember they had €160m on the table for Mbappé last year that they didn't get to spend. They've not spent their usual level for 2 or 3 years now and can afford 2 €100m players.

2 €150m players on the other hand might be tricky - but who can replace Benzema anyway? Kane maybe, Osihmen maybe. That's it.

It would be underwhelming if he’s replacing Gundo. We’d be losing a clutch player and wouldn’t be gaining one in return.
David Silva was a much better player than Gundogan or Berna, and so what? The team still became much better than it was. Obviously, a player needs to reach a minimum level of quality to make it into the team, as we saw with someone like Kalvin Phillips who is nowhere near that level. But Kovacic, he's a damn good player, so this will be a good signing. He's probably five times better than Phillips. I'm not staking my house on it, but it certainly seems that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.