It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This will never happen but..

Maybe we can sell Liam Delap to Real, and ask for someone who could actually fit in our system like I dunno..

hmm maybe Valverde?

This will never happen but..

Maybe we can sell Liam Delap to Real, and ask for someone who could actually fit in our system like I dunno..

hmm maybe Valverde?
Good shout this mate. I was about to suggest the same thing, as Delap might well have struggled at stoke and pne but with the service at Real he could replace Benzema. We will see I guess.

He's good for about 10 games a season, a liability in about another 10 and absolute mard arse when he's dropped for being said liability
If you watch the 3rd goal vs Villa (1:36), he plays at best a 40/60 ball forward. The defender plays a shit ball out and Kev then goes on to create for Ilkay…

Good shout this mate. I was about to suggest the same thing, as Delap might well have struggled at stoke and pne but with the service at Real he could replace Benzema. We will see I guess.
We can only hope the Real money men don't read this and realise what a steal he'd be at £40mill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.