It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We should swap Laporte with Lucas Hernandez, much more experienced, can play left back, familiar with the system and won’t be costing us €100m or close to it

May sway a Cancelo deal to them?
Don’t think they like him and vice versa mate. I think Cancelo’s next move is Spain, depends on whether Madrid or Barca pay us the money we need. Carlo did mention he needs a profile like this, you never know if we can work out a transfer with them

Don’t think they like him and vice versa mate. I think Cancelo’s next move is Spain, depends on whether Madrid or Barca pay us the money we need. Carlo did mention he needs a profile like this, you never know if we can work out a transfer with them

Tuchel likes him and is likely to have more control on transfers this summer. I think most of the talk from Bayern is about reducing price. I think we’re both going for Guerreiro, if ends up here Cancelo will probably go back to Bayern.

Tuchel likes him and is likely to have more control on transfers this summer. I think most of the talk from Bayern is about reducing price. I think we’re both going for Guerreiro, if ends up here Cancelo will probably go back to Bayern.
Bayern will always go for the cheaper/free option from within the league as they have been, tapping up players from rival clubs. That’s their way, then they’ll pretend they’re extremely well run financially to dismiss unfair competition and their grip on the league

Bayern will always go for the cheaper/free option from within the league as they have been, tapping up players from rival clubs. That’s their way, then they’ll pretend they’re extremely well run financially to dismiss unfair competition and their grip on the league

Absolutely they plunder the Bundesliga and usually decimate their main rivals to maintain their grip on the league.

The only thing is Tuchel looks like he’s going to try and spend on a few imports, he wants Rice and I think Kane. He has already spoken about keeping Cancelo. With Kahn and Salihimadzic both being fired Tuchel is in a very strong position on transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.