It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don't see many great alternatives to Bellingham on the market. I don't think Rice is a similar type. Kovacic adds ball retention, we need a creative midfielder.

All depends who his sources are
Certainly, but good journalists usually make sure they are reporting on stuff received from credible people. I think this guy deserves the benefit of the doubt. His Liverpool scoop was pretty significant.

Don't see many great alternatives to Bellingham on the market. I don't think Rice is a similar type. Kovacic adds ball retention, we need a creative midfielder.
I disagree. I think gundo will stay but Bernardo will leave. Kovacic is a very good replacement for Bernardo as a cm As they share similar strengths. We will need a winger as I don’t think you replace Bernardo with just one player as his skill set is so unique.

We have kdb, foden and Alvarez who can all play just behind haaland So I don’t see that as a position of need.

If gundogan leaves I would target rice

I disagree. I think gundo will stay but Bernardo will leave. Kovacic is a very good replacement for Bernardo as a cm As they share similar strengths. We will need a winger as I don’t think you replace Bernardo with just one player as his skill set is so unique.

We have kdb, foden and Alvarez who can all play just behind haaland So I don’t see that as a position of need.

If gundogan leaves I would target rice
Kovacic isn’t replacing anyone. City will sign two cms imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.