It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He will start the charity shield like quite a few of our younger players will
Plus cup ties and regular substitute appearances. The likes of Gundogan, De Bruyne, Walker, Mahrez and Bernardo will all need to have their game time managed so plenty of opportunities. De Bruyne definitely needs to fuck Belgium off to prolong his career.

Been invited on to a few, but declined because it would compromise my media work and myself.

Boys at City Xtra have invited me with the offer of distorting my voice and filming me in the dark, which could be a laugh.

I sound like a cross between Noel Gallagher and Simon Jordan.

And I look like a cross between Pep and Ten Rag.

I'm not leaving, I'm just unable to give it the time I once had.

A cheeky YouTube song will still get thrown in to somebody else's thread or two;)
I am @tolmie's hairdoo and i claim my £5

Attachments

• 20200812_171157.jpg
    20200812_171157.jpg
    652.9 KB · Views: 92
Chiesa can leave Juventus for 35 million this window. Surely that's worth a go if Mahrez leaves.

Chiesa can leave Juventus for 35 million this window. Surely that's worth a go if Mahrez leaves.
If he was available for that price a few years ago, think anybody would have snapped their arms off, he hasn't been the same since his Injury, and doesn't look like the player who made everybody sit up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.