It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So you're not wanting to win a 4th PL title in a row then?
?..good options i think..EDS is one of the best youth academies in the world & won everything (again) in different age groups..it would be good for the brand & fans to utilize the EDS for their true purpose (other than marketing, cash cow) before throwing dead money on players like KP, Kova & a new RW (perhaps sane)

I heard early this season, and especially at the Cancelo departure, that it was utter lunacy and that we wouldn't win anything. We lost Gabby, Zin, Cancelo, Raz - 4 major players - and here we are. What is it that stops some fans trusting in our people and our process?

We will buy, of course, but we also have those academy players, including McAtee and Doyle, Borges, Mebude, and Bobb - and these are bloody amazing times.

They join here and then copy and paste their account content from twitter.There are several I suspect who are one and the same,but have had numerous different usernames on this forum,all with the same self interest and promotion as their end game.

The occasional link to another SM site is fine,but a constant stream is unnecessary and annoying.We can all go and look for ourselves,if we so choose....

24hours to the biggest game in our history and some posters obsessed with shipping out our players…Any tenuous link to one of our players…. . I smell Rags and Dippers.

I heard early this season, and especially at the Cancelo departure, that it was utter lunacy and that we wouldn't win anything. We lost Gabby, Zin, Cancelo, Raz - 4 major players - and here we are. What is it that stops some fans trusting in our people and our process?

We will buy, of course, but we also have those academy players, including McAtee and Doyle, Borges, Mebude, and Bobb - and these are bloody amazing times.

I think refreshing the squad is essential given the standards Pep sets…. Sterling looked washed up here and he hasn’t found any form at Chelsea, Cancelo was clearly a negative influence around the squad who needed to be removed… Zinchenko was an average full back who was a decent squad player who needed game time elsewhere and Gabby has a lot of qualities but he was never going to get much game time with Haaland and Alvarez in our squad.

Hopefully we only lose one of Gundo, and Bernie but the others linked with exits are probably opportunities for all parties - Laporte is excellent but he’s too good to sit on the bench, Mahrez dropped off this year and is replaceable.
I’m certain come August our squad will be in good shape and we will be the team to beat and I love McAtee to get some game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.