It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I actually think it’s more likely Bernardo stats now and Gundogan goes? I also think Mahrez takes the money if City get a £40-50m bid for him.

Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Laporte, Cancelo, Gomez seem to be on the way out.

I'm thinking Kovacic, , Gvardiol, Le Fee and Slobozslai would be my choices.
I would add Rice to that mix, we need some serious energy and athleticism in that midfield.

Not convinced Phillips is the answer or good enough

I actually think it’s more likely Bernardo stats now and Gundogan goes? I also think Mahrez takes the money if City get a £40-50m bid for him.
Sadly I think both are gone.

Bernie is absolutely knackered, he looks like a man that needs to go down a level in terms of intensity week in week out.

PSG perfect for him.

Sadly I think both are gone.

Bernie is absolutely knackered, he looks like a man that needs to go down a level in terms of intensity week in week out.

PSG perfect for him.

Possibly mate but hitting his prime now and seems to be me to have had a positive mind change? If he and Gundogan did go though we need two top class replacements and maybe one younger? Kovacic seems likely and maybe the club have Veiga as well but who else is top/world class we can get in the Bernardo roll?

Possibly mate but hitting his prime now and seems to be me to have had a positive mind change? If he and Gundogan did go though we need two top class replacements and maybe one younger? Kovacic seems likely and maybe the club have Veiga as well but who else is top/world class we can get in the Bernardo roll?
Sadly he's done it all for us now after last night, I simply don't think he has the energy/emotion to get up and do it again.

And that's something Pep will demand from them all in a few weeks time.

I’m afraid that losing Gundo, Bernardo and Mahrez in a same transfer window would take a lot of maturity and football knowledge.
However, they deserved to respect their wishes and they will be always remembered as a part of one of the greatest team in the world.
I don’t have doubts that Pep knows what he is doing, but next year pl season is going to be a lot more competitive.
That said, I really hope we burn some serious cash and stay on this level with needed additions to the team next season.

I’m afraid that losing Gundo, Bernardo and Mahrez in a same transfer window would take a lot of maturity and football knowledge.
However, they deserved to respect their wishes and they will be always remembered as a part of one of the greatest team in the world.
I don’t have doubts that Pep knows what he is doing, but next year pl season is going to be a lot more competitive.
That said, I really hope we burn some serious cash and stay on this level with needed additions to the team next season.

We should have cash to burn without selling players mate? Bernardo and Mahrez could bring in alone £100-120m?

Cancelo, Laporte and Gomez seem certain to leave. Looks like Bernardo could be off too, and I could see Mahrez being tempted by Saudi. That’s potentially 4 key players leaving. Then there’s academy players like Harwood-Bellis, T. Doyle, Borges and the 20% sell-on clause on Lavia. Add all that together and we should be looking at 200-250m in sales

Kovacic and Gvardiol looks pretty much nailed on. Spurs are trying to lowball Juve for Kulusevski, I think we should be all over that. Perfect Mahrez replacement. If Gundo leaves as well I’d love to see Barella. Could see Foden playing more in midfield next season. With Bellingham going Madrid, it’s not impossible that we could be making another negative net spend transfer window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.