It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think winning last night will have some consequences for our transfer window: a natural high on which some players may choose to end their great City careers; and Pep may wish for more fresh blood in the squad in order to keep the squad hungry.

I think it’s necessary now and the great man said it himself 2-3 years ago in an interview with Rio Ferdinand? You need to refresh every couple of years to make the squad and players hungry for success and some become lazy when they have won something? It also keeps the group on their toes when new players come in knowing they have a new challenge and a person wanting their place in the team.

How do the younger players get more minutes if we expand the squad?
We move away from relying on such a small squad and take minutes from some of the more senior players. We have wrung so much out of de Bruyne, Gundogan, and Bernardo that even if the latter don’t leave, we cannot expect them to give so much so often. We might also have to utilise the bench more than we are accustomed to.

I actually think it’s more likely Bernardo stats now and Gundogan goes? I also think Mahrez takes the money if City get a £40-50m bid for him.

If
Silva
Gundo
Laporte
Mahres

Go

That’s a big turn around of players also Kdb Rodri Walker maybe even Grealish might have a season where they have a cool down! I feel next season with the amount of games and the break shorter we might need to keep the likes of Gomes palmer and bring in a couple more of our youth players for early season games. Most of our team need at least a months rest with no training or football..

Congrats to all city fans, anything to piss off the haters and man utd is good. Have to say if city want to continue to take on all these competitions, you need a bigger stronger dynamic squad with strength in depth. There will be a lot more competition next year in the pl. I'm hoping you still keep kicking everybody's butt. But beating this years achievement is hard.

I would add Rice to that mix, we need some serious energy and athleticism in that midfield.

Not convinced Phillips is the answer or good enough

I’d love rice but with the season be has had the amount of games he has played this season I feel he will be a passenger for half of next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.