It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We should have cash to burn without selling players mate? Bernardo and Mahrez could bring in alone £100-120m?
Money does not replace experience, mentality and desire.

I think all 3 will leave this window, the rest will have to step up and Tixki will have to work his magic.

Sadly he's done it all for us now after last night, I simply don't think he has the energy/emotion to get up and do it again.

And that's something Pep will demand from them all in a few weeks time.
The cycle for few ended last night it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if Gundo, Bernardo, Laporte all linked with moves away will leave. Even Mahrez for that matter. They have won everything

Money does not replace experience, mentality and desire.

I think all 3 will leave this window, the rest will have to step up and Tixki will have to work his magic.

Gonna be the most competitive premier league for years next season imo, like you say, I hope we go big and refresh the squad with world class players!

The cycle for few ended last night it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if Gundo, Bernardo, Laporte all linked with moves away will leave. Even Mahrez for that matter. They have won everything
To get up and go again after last season and in less than 6 weeks will be too much for several of our squad.

I will be gutted to see Gundo and Bernardo leave but for me the time has come, especially with Bernardo, the dude looks mentally and physically broken, for me we have seen peak Bernardo.

If the Saudis' are offering money for Mahrez he has to go, this season apart from a few cameo's, he's gone backwards.

We should have cash to burn without selling players mate? Bernardo and Mahrez could bring in alone £100-120m?
Even with the unlimited budget who would be proper replacement for Bernardo? Can’t see us bringing two wingers to replace Bernardo+Mahrez. Maybe Sane, but I don’t know what happened with him and pep that made him leave us

Even with the unlimited budget who would be proper replacement for Bernardo? Can’t see us bringing two wingers to replace Bernardo+Mahrez. Maybe Sane, but I don’t know what happened with him and pep that made him leave us

His mum I believe was pushing for him to go to Bayern. Sane or Diaby would be nice and provide some welcome pace out wide with the ability to get goals . Kovacic seems likely as does Gvardiol

Mission accomplished.

I expect the side to evolve again next season. Gundo, Bernardo, Laporte and maybe Mahrez to head off into the sunset. Phil to take his rightful place in the middle.

Kovacic, Gvardiol, another midfielder and a winger or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.