It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

TAA is a terrible defender but his passing range is off the scale. I’d argue only De Bruyne is better in the prem. I’d have him here, just not as a right back.
Respect your opinion but disagree. Arnold is a terrible defender and is hopelessly out of his depth in a midfield role. Lewis is a superb footballer already and only 18.

Is that it? Shouldn't be getting anyone because of a good World Cup.

Just looks very ordinary for Brighton.
Jack of all master of none, bit like Gundo really, will fit into that. Technically and positionally excellent but will go under the radar for most in comparison to the rest of the mid/attackers. Managers and Tactic nerds will rave about him in our team though

TAA is a terrible defender but his passing range is off the scale. I’d argue only De Bruyne is better in the prem. I’d have him here, just not as a right back.

He is not good as midfielder either, his defensive attributes isn't good enough in Pep system. He will be used as fullback by Pep too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.