It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

TAA is a terrible defender but his passing range is off the scale. I’d argue only De Bruyne is better in the prem. I’d have him here, just not as a right back.
Technically, Tront is excellent. But hes never a right back as long as hes got a hole in his arse.

seems a player that doesnt really suit any position. Maybe pirlo role but hes not pirlo

what's going on with this alvarez argentine press news, is it actually from alvarez's camp or just argentinians annoyed he's not been playing much lately?

what's going on with this alvarez argentine press news, is it actually from alvarez's camp or just argentinians annoyed he's not been playing much lately?

Well with us openly letting anyone jump ship if they want to we will get this in the media! He has four years left in his contract and because he hasn’t signed it yet be he worried about game time he might want a move or loans move in June! We either say we will sell you for a big fee or you have to knuckle down!

How did you get that from all of the news coming from Argentine news outlets?
More summising than anything. I still don't quite believe the reports either. Everything is designed to unsettle us in one way or another.

Really hope we don't lose Alvarez. He is such a talent and always impresses when he plays.

I’m not sure we need a ‘rebuild’. A few points off the top and in the later stages of the cup competitions doesn’t suggest that.

I think we need two quality players and maybe one or two more based on player sales. Mass changes and loads of signings doesn’t make sense to me

I think we actually need 6-8 players.

Cancelo (definitely off)
Gundo (maybe off)
Gomez (maybe off)
Bernardo (maybe off)
Laporte (maybe off)
Philips (maybe off)
Palmer (maybe off)
Sterling (not replaced last year)

KDB And Walker (age & injury decline)

All need replacing in some form or another soon, if not this window then the next.

Don't for one second think that papering over the cracks with 2 players will just fix the issue completely.

Sure we can replace some from within but it's absolutely bonkers to think we only need 2 players with already the smallest squad in the PL.

Edit: I somehow forgot to mention Cole Palmer - just added him to the maybe list!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.