It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Anyone thinking this Saudi transfer news is what Pep was referring to by " I lost the battle in making Mahrez believe that he is vital to the team"?

I am pretty sure they (Saudi) would have made an offer way back so that he can decide, and Mahrez have already let the higher ups+ Pep known. This is also the main reason we are looking for a winger IMO...

I'm intrigued as to what Pep has up his sleeve for next year to reinvigorate the side.
It's been a long and tiring season for everyone, but an amazing one.
Could see up to 4 of the squad leave - Laporte is a cert, Gundogan and Silva are probable, and Mahrez is a possibility. It might be a good time to let some of them go when we look back.

Gvardiol and Kovacic will sign hopefully. Foden moves to midfield, then what else do we do.

We'll also have extra games next year with the Super Cup and World Club Cup.

Bring it on

Anyone thinking this Saudi transfer news is what Pep was referring to by " I lost the battle in making Mahrez believe that he is vital to the team"?

I am pretty sure they (Saudi) would have made an offer way back so that he can decide, and Mahrez have already let the higher ups+ Pep known. This is also the main reason we are looking for a winger IMO...
He could be main right winger next season with Foden going into midfield. But he’s done it all now and I wouldn’t blame him for going Saudi.

A five of Kovacic, Gvardiol, Veiga, Szoboszlai, and Simons would do me. The four youngsters are all ridiculously talented and have the desired hunger to go up a level, a fair bit of muscle and height on them, too. Might take a season to gel, but thereafter Heaven help everyone else.

A five of Kovacic, Gvardiol, Veiga, Szoboszlai, and Simons would do me. The four youngsters are all ridiculously talented and have the desired hunger to go up a level, a fair bit of muscle and height on them, too. Might take a season to gel, but thereafter Heaven help everyone else.
Laporte, Silva, Gundo, Perrone (loan) to go? or you cashing in on Mahrez?

Fuck, that would be some window!

Yes, with Kovacic I think we are full. Expect after that 1 out 1 in. Though expecting Laporte Mahrez and one of Bernardo Gundogan to go so 3 more in.
With Cancelo outbound and de Bruyne a likely concern, then I don’t think we need be parsimonious. Similarly, younger players often encounter a little more turbulence when finding their form, so I’d like to see 5. Can tell it’s not my money!

Agreed mate. £30-40m fee and i think the club will accept and Mahrez can go and earn some obscene money having won everything now
There are not a lot of players with a better trophy cabinet than Mahrez now that I think about it... That PFA POTY for Leicester City's title season is about as special a personal trophy as one can have alone. AFCON. Multiple English titles. He's had a great career and I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but has been a great signing IMO...

There are not a lot of players with a better trophy cabinet than Mahrez now that I think about it... That PFA POTY for Leicester City's title season is about as special a personal trophy as one can have alone. AFCON. Multiple English titles. He's had a great career and I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but has been a great signing IMO...
He is going down as one of the most decorated African players ever, once that first year was over he’s been amazing for us. Clutch in the champions league and I would rather have him in at city rather than him being at any other premier league team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.