It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

£30m-£40m would be incredible business too. We signed him in 2018 for £60m, We've won numerous Premier League titles, League Cups, FA Cups and a European Cup with Mahrez...Yet we would still get great money for him.

At the end of the day it's very important to move players on and bring in hungry players that want a piece of this cake at City. Freshen the squad up.

Pep wants a shake up every couple of seasons to keep players hungry and fresh as well.

Interesting, how much City will play other clubs in UCL winning clause? City will pay 2,5mil to Everton for Stones.

We can add Chiesa and Szoboszlai to the list as well. Then we pick 2 we think are best for the way we play. One more experienced, IMO, the other one younger.
Szoboszlai is more of a midfielder. Chiesa had an ACL injury, could be a risk, but the quoted fee is quite low. Scored a couple great goals and picked up some assists since he returned, but not sure if he’s still 100% the same player. Laporte recovered very well from ACL injuries, so it’s probably not impossible. Besides Juve is an absolute mess on and off the pitch. I’d rather look at what he does for the national team, and he’s always been brilliant for Italy when I watched him

Szoboszlai is more of a midfielder. Chiesa had an ACL injury, could be a risk, but the quoted fee is quite low. Scored a couple great goals and picked up some assists since he returned, but not sure if he’s still 100% the same player. Laporte recovered very well from ACL injuries, so it’s probably not impossible. Besides Juve is an absolute mess on and off the pitch. I’d rather look at what he does for the national team, and he’s always been brilliant for Italy when I watched him
Yeah, with Szobo, I think we will be looking at versatile players, more midfield types, as we did with Grealish, not traditional, Sane-type wingers. We play with inverted wingers who hold the ball well, technical types, so I thought Szobo would do well there.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see our targets, the club have kept it under the wraps, no rumours, nothing, despite the expected exodus. We shall see :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.